1. This competition is open to all.
2. Characters portrayed must come from any published work (i.e. books, movies, tv shows, anime, etc.). Original characters are automatically disqualified.
3. Each group must prepare a presentation relating to their characters.
4. Presentation must not exceed 5 minutes.
5. The use of hazardous materials as props is strictly prohibited.
6. If the group will use audio material, they must submit the CD to the competition head not later than 11am of February 5. Failure to comply is subject to 5 points deduction in the score.
7. The registration fee is P1,200 per group.
8. Interested groups can register by sending the following details to email@example.com: Name of Group: Names of Members: (w/ age and characters to be portrayed) Contact Person: Cellphone #: Character to be portrayed:
9. Deadline of registration is on January 31, 2011!!!
10. Contestants must be visible in the campus throughout the day (starting from 10AM). Judges will be stationed all over the campus to see how each group properly conveys their characters.
11. Contestants are required to participate in the parade.
12. Criteria: 40% Attire (Accuracy, Craftsmanship, Creativity) 30% Stage Performance (Stage Presence, Projection, Dialogue) 20% In-Character (On Stage, on Grounds, on Parade) 10% Audience Impact