1. This competition is open to all.
2. Each group is allowed a maximum of 10 members.
3. The group can dance any JPOP song/remix of their choice.
4. Each group is given a maximum of 4 minutes to perform, including entrance and exit. Failure to comply is subject to 5 points deduction in the score.
5. Hazardous stunts are highly discouraged.
6. Props may be used, but not necessary.
7. Each group must submit a CD of their chosen song to the competition head not later than 12 noon of February 5. CDs must be labelled with the group's name and track number. Failure to comply is subject to 5 points deduction in the score.
8. Groups are not allowed to perform similar songs. At the event that two or more groups choose the same song, the privilege to perform it will be given to the group who registered first.
9. The registration fee is P300 per group.
10. Contestants are highly encouraged to participate in the parade.
11. Interested dance groups can register by sending the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org: Name of Group: Number of Members: Contact Person: Cellphone #: Song to be performed:
12. Deadline of registration is on January 31, 2011!!!
13. Criteria for judging: 50% Performance (Coordination, Energy) 10% Costume 30% Stage Presence (Confidence, Projection) 10% Audience Impact