1. This competition is open to all.
2. Any medium may be used including digital art.
3. Character design depends on the artist's discretion. It may be full or half body, colored or b & w, etc.
4. Strictly no copying or revising of existing characters. Failure to comply means automatic disqualification.
5. Each artist can submit only one entry.
6. Entries should be on an A4-sized bond paper. It must not have signatures/watermarks/any identification of the artist.
7. Provide a short description of the character. Along with the entry, enclose it in a long brown envelope. Envelopes must be labelled with the artist's name.
8. Entries should be submitted to the competition booth not later than 3PM of February 5.
9. The registration fee is P100.
10. Interested contestants can pre-register by sending the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org: Name of Artist: Name of Character: Medium used: Cellphone #:
11. Criteria for judging: 40% character concept 25% originality 20% creativity 15% technique