1. This competition is open to all.
2. Character portrayed must come from any published work (i.e. books, movies, tv shows, anime, etc.). Original characters are automatically disqualified.
3. Each contestant must prepare a presentation relating to his/her character.
4. Presentation must not exceed 2 minutes.
5. The use of hazardous materials as props is strictly prohibited.
6. If the contestant will use audio material, he or she must submit the CD to the competition head not later than 11am of February 5. Failure to comply is subject to 5 points deduction in the score.
7. The registration fee is P150 per contestant.
8. Interested contestants can register by sending the following details to email@example.com: Name of Contestant: Age: Cellphone number: Character to be portrayed:
9. Deadline of registration is on January 31, 2011!!!
10. Contestants must be visible in the campus throughout the day (starting from 10AM). Judges will be stationed all over the campus to see how each contestant properly conveys his/her character.
11. Contestants are required to participate in the parade.
12. Criteria: 40% Attire (Accuracy, Craftsmanship, Creativity) 30% Stage Performance (Stage Presence, Projection, Dialogue) 20% In-Character (On Stage, on Grounds, on Parade) 10% Audience Impact